Failures when downloading updates

Requests for help go in here.
raineeo

Failures when downloading updates

Post by raineeo »

I am responsible for updating several secured computers that have no internet access. I have launched autopatcher.exe (v1.4.38) and selected APUP 1.4.38, Windows 7 SP1 (x64) and Office Addons Pack (English). I receive a failure. I have attached the apup.log file.
Attachments
apup.log
(121.66 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Re: Failures when downloading updates

Post by Whatacrock »

Please try downloading the releases again and post the log for this. A second pass should eliminate any errors and re-download the files that do not match the script
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
raineeo

Post by raineeo »

Thank you for the quick response. I have done as you directed. My selections are APUP 1.4.38, AutoPatcher Engine 5.7.56, AutoPatcher for Windows 7 SP1 (x64), AutoPatcher Office 2007 SP3 and Office Addon Pack (English).

I get Verification Failed - One or more files has failed verification. Please re-run AutoPatcher Updater.

I have attached the apup.log.
Attachments
apup.log
(130.82 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
Whatacrock
Release Maintainer
Release Maintainer

Post by Whatacrock »

From the log it appears that an Office 2007, namely outlfltr2007-kb2850085-fullfile-x86-glb.exe no longer available from MS servers. Will correct this soon, remember that you can install updates even though your Autopatcher states "Unofficial" (just means one or more files do not match the script(s))

Update: updated Office 2007 SP3 release, dated July 3 2014 --- Please report after downloading and installing,thanks
"Now if you Sons of B*@ches got anything else to say, NOW'S THE F@#%ING TIME!!"
TheAPGuy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by TheAPGuy »

Also remember... Currently office support for updates from us is next to none... we don't mind fixing errors in the script but, adding more updates is probably not going to happen unless one of us has a change of heart or someone steps up an volunteers.